Week 14: Learning from Social Media Analytics

 Learning From Social Media Analytics

Google Analytics is an important tool to understand the engagement you have with your customer base. I am in the process of trying to figure out how to attach it to my personal website, that I have through Square space, but, unless I am mistaken, Square space won't allow me to edit the code for my website unless I am actively paying for the business commerce version of their website builder. When I do finally figure out how to attach the code to each page I think the most important piece of information I can receive through Google Analytics will be Views by Pages and Screen Class because I will understand what kind of content my clients enjoy the most, so that I can make more of the popular items and perhaps less of the unpopular. And I can also include more of the popular content in my marketing campaigns too.



Comments

Popular Posts