Week 15: Your Marketing Strategy

 My Marketing Strategy


 

2021 Marketing Goals

Over the next year, I am hoping to get in the habit of photographing my work and documenting my process through the various social media platforms we have explored this semester. I think the most important platforms for me are going to be Instagram, Facebook, Google Analytics (once I figure out how to attach it to my website) and keeping a blog on my website. I know I have been having a hard time keeping up in this class since I have gone back to work full time, but I think I can keep in the habit of writing a blog once a week. I had forgotten how much I genuinely enjoy writing, and now I see how important it is for getting my views across and developing my brand. 

January 2021 Marketing Plan

My marketing plan is subject to change, based on how my schedule is (since I do not have a set schedule) but for ease of this plan, I will imagine that I have Sundays and Mondays off:

Sundays- Content Creation

-Planning and Painting Day

-Live stream my painting,

-Take video, both with Phone and with professional Camera

-Tweet about the progress i am making today

-Research Fellow Creators, Research Algorithms and Trends, Research Keywords and SEO

-Create Post on Linked In about what I have learned for my business 

-Edit Professional Footage through Final Cut Pro, Post one Video to YouTube once a month.

Mondays- Content Creation, Blog Post About Weekend

-Finish projects

-Photograph Progress, Create Blog of current Work, Ad Photographs, ect.

-Create Ad for Instagram

-Post Ad to Instagram

Tuesdays- TikTok

-Post 1 TikTok Video with film taken from work over the weekend

Wednesdays

 -Post 1 Instagram Post of a finished piece, Also share to Facebook and Twitter.

Thursdays

 -Like and Comment on other creator's Social Media's

Fridays 

-Begin planning out project for Days Off

-Create Post advertising Live Stream

Saturday

-Edit Etsy Account

-Edit Photos

-Post to Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts