Week 6 Part A

 Heather Day

 

Andrea Soos Art

 

Artsy

 

The Minnesota Project

 

Lisa Congdon Art and Illustration 

I really like how playful Congdon is with her illustrations. I enjoy making books through Adobe Indesign, and I hope that some day I can also create books like Congdon does. She has an interesting background as both an artist and educator.


La Tinta Art

I chose to like La Tinta Art through my Ami Campbell Art Page because I admire this artist and she is the next level up from me with her own business. She is located in a similar geography and has similar connections that I do. I also really enjoy her work and I hope that I can learn from her and perhaps collaborate with her sometime in the future.

 

Overall I chose these businesses to like with my business because they all have a similar customer base. I feel like through them I can help expand my reach and listen to potential customers through their pages.


Comments

Popular Posts