Week 12.2 Social Media Expanded, Blog Post Part 2

  Social Media Expanded, Part 2

@AmiCampbellArt on TikTok

     

Just started my TikTok for my art account. My goals for this account are to create short hand videos that are of me making art, and also perhaps giving advice on how to make art too. I am in the process of making YouTube videos as a way to make drawing lessons more accessible to young, aspiring, artists, and to also give ideas to parents on how to do art with their children.

 Linked In Research Groups


 

     I recently started, my page, Ami Campbell Art on Linked In. I think making a Linked In account is smart because it make my business look more official. Now I can make connections through my business, as a business, and I am excited to continuously use it.


 

Comments

Popular Posts