Week 6 Part B


Scheduled Facebook Posts and Personal Thoughts on Running an Online Business


I think these posts will engage my audience because I am incorporating my story with images of the art I am making and selling. I have been trying to schedule at least one post a day, but I am having a little bit of trouble figuring out the content to post. I have a lot of paintings to sell, but not on me, unfortunately. I am in the middle of moving and starting a new job, so I had to leave some of my pieces back in the bay area until the end of the month. I worry that my posts are becoming a little bit repetitive. But I guess it is working because I did sell one painting are a result of my Facebook Post. I am excited, but I also feel a little overwhelmed. Starting and running a business is hard work. It's tedious work. But it does feel so worth it when you finally sell something.

Comments

Popular Posts